Track & Field

Hello to all the peoples in the universe!

I’m here to talk to you about track and field. Yes the sport that has been around since the first Olympics. The sport that is one of my very favorite sports. As you probably already know, I also love and play hockey. But three years ago, I started Chilliwack Track and Field Club. And now I train with my sister (who is 15) and her coach, who is the head starter for BC athletics. This year I have already competed in several non-school track meets. I’m not exactly sure if this is true for all of you, but normally people in elementary school just do school track, and thats completely fine, but in club track the competition gets a lot higher. I enjoy track and I have been training all through the winter and I’ve noticed a BIG difference in my times this year. Some of my favorite events are, 600m, Long Jump and 60m hurdles. In school Track you would do the 400 or 800 instead of 600, and 100 instead of 60m. I really hope that if you live in Chilliwack, or anywhere in BC, I hope you will come out to Track and Field!

Thanks for listening! Clara๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š